Saturday, January 31, 2009

myself again

finally this week i have begun to feel like myself again...i was getting there but the "injury" set me back again...it is really frustrating when the body does not do what you want it to do...what you know it can do...and when you know that you are not giving it any mental road blocks...it has been hard for me to take it easy and not workout twice a day but i know that my body needs time to heal so that it can function at it's highest level...

after completing two run workouts without any pain i feel that things are really and truly improving at a rapid pace...it's amazing once we figured out the problem the technique of releasing the muscles has come along really well...so next week i don't have to see dr sellers i am going to see the PT dr to get some more exercises to help strengthen my hips and get me back on top of my game...

so more and more it is looking like i am going to run the marathon...yeah!...i'm still not sure if my body can handle my goal time but i will know soon i think...either way i will be happy to run the marathon even if i don't hit my time goal...after getting around this issue running is making me happy again...my bib number is 3425...nice...

really wanted to get out on the bike again this weekend but i guess i am kind of wimpy about riding in the cold...and didn't want to push it too much with the knee/hip...i forget some times that the bike has a lot to do with the hip...so i'm going to do homework today...work on some TP rolling...some self massage and some stretching...and work on getting j better...he is on the mend but a little extra TLC never hurts :)

No comments: