Tuesday, November 18, 2008

seems a little pointless

but i will tell you anyway about my 20 minute run...wow!...really hard day out there...no seriously...my whole workout for the day was a 20 minute run...3x3minutes building to strong with 2 minutes recovery between...5 minute warm up and 5 minute cool down...i ran on the track that is bout 100 yards from my house...the thing about that track is that well...it is not an oval at all...it is just a circle...it's small and funny....but perfect for just such workouts...it felt good to get my legs moving...and that my friends is very promising...(does everyone feel like they forget how to swim, bike, run during taper or is that just me???)

in the am...i went to the first installment of yoga at the training center...there was enough interest that we were able to bring a teacher in...cool!...it was fun to do some poses again...and i am excited for the whole 6 week session...even if i miss one :( due to it being the day after IMAZ...

so last night as i was adding my 20 minute workout into my training log i found some totals...that i thought i would share...i started keeping track when i started training for the cap tex tri...i think it was march...

Bike:201h 40m 10s - 3006.39 Mi
Run:137h 19m 58s - 592.3 Mi
Swim:95h 35m 49s - 210408.9 Yd
Strength:39h 20m

seriously...i could have biked from east to west coasts...cool...hard to believe....6 days OMG!

oh and i forgot to add...i got a card in the mail from allison....and an e-mail from my mom...both made me cry...i must say they have no idea how much their words are appreciated...no idea....thanks guys...

No comments: