Thursday, November 13, 2008

8 minutes on the track

seriously my workout was soooo short last night...my body is a little freaked out by all the rest...we are so used to moving...i guess that is a good thing...my warm-up running and drills lasted longer than the main set...sigh...

other than that it was a good day...i schooled my chem test with a big ol A...booyeah!...we watched a film in food science about cake and pie making...i am so glad i am a nutrition major this stuff is fun!...and we (well i )got our group anthro project going...

after class and before run i started organizing my lists and getting stuff together for the trip...i have some bags labeled with T1, T2, sp needs bike and sp needs run...i have some items on them ready to go...have to make one last trip to the bike shop for a refill on gels and some other stuff...and thinking about new tires...we will see...

we are getting close here...numbers should be out in the next day or so...oh yeah!

No comments: