Monday, February 9, 2009

sunday run

did a quick (for me) four miles on the trail...i had a blast...wanted to run more but didn't...i'm trying to quit my sports before they hurt not quit because i hurt...it's hard but i am starting to get the hang of it...

anyway happy to get out with the group and just be there to see everyone...even if i needed to cross the bridge and they kept going...it's all good...i'm out there doing what i can do at the moment...and hopefully that will include more biking and swimming when i have a minute this week to think about my workout schedule...

i don't have much time at least the first few days due to my first exam on wednesday...always rough to have the first exam of the semester...but also nice to get it going...so the rest of my sunday was spent stuck in my nutrition books...

made a yummy sunday supper for me...a Cornish hen, cauliflower puree and wilted spinach...it was fantastic

1 comment:

Amy said...

I <3 cauliflower puree almost as much as I <3 you.