Thursday, February 19, 2009

give me consistency...please?!

ok shoot me...i'm really not all that spontaneous...i work well with a schedule...but these days nothing seems to be routine...and i miss it...i have a workout schedule and i have a school schedule but neither of them are feeling consistent...with school there are night tests so that makes me miss workouts=messed up schedule...with workouts there are "not a lot of running" prescriptions=messed up schedule...throw in PT appointments after classes...and taking care of household stuff...i keep thinking about spring break...and well it's not for several more weeks...maybe if we just add one more day to the week?

i guess part of me feeling weird is that i am prioritizing school first...not that i didn't do that before...but i am giving myself a little more room in the rearrange the workout part of my life...with IM training i scheduled my school around my workouts...this semester it's the other way around...and i am having a really hard time with that i guess...feels totally weird and bizarre...and well...i need to be spending more time doing school than i did last semester since i am in more classes...this leaves little time for well anything...

ok enough bitching...i'll have another glass of wine...do my PT...and go to bed...hopefully barton springs in the morning...and a run and...

1 comment:

etg said...

I hear you, Jess! Wonder what it says about both of us that you wrote about consistency and I wrote about being a creature of habit this week?! Here's to welcoming whatever comes our way...whether it's part of our routine or not:)