Friday, July 11, 2008

thurs

thursday was spin in the am...nice small class...i like that one...i worked hard and it felt good...got some good yoga poses in to work out the kinks after class...and finally got my self into team colors!...jerseys came in and i got one to wear for the race this weekend...also got a nice hat with the team logo on it...i'm going to be decked out for couples...

home for a minute then off to meet with my adviser to try and get a few classes knocked off with transfer credits...it might be harder than i think to get the writing component one off the list...i didn't save all the papers i ever wrote...so we will see...then off to the bike shop to get the wheel for the trainer and to get my other wheel set back up with the liner...all was going well...until i found out that the cassette i need was a 10 not a 9 :( oh how sad was i...so it ended up being a bit more expensive but still with in my price range...got a couple more nutrition products to try...the hammer stuff...but i really liked the infinite so we will see...

night time was swimming practice...it was very sparsely populated and i got my own lane...it was the same workout from wednesday morning...so i tried to push myself and do a solid smooth pace...it worked well...and it was nice not to have to wait or try and catch up to others...i smoked through the workout in an hour...and was out of the pool just after 8...i was happy that i was going to have time to read a bit and maybe have a glass of wine before bed...and all that went out the window when traffic on 35 was not moving...i thought 8pm would have been fine...but no...traffic went from 3 lanes to one...so i got off at riverside...and inched off with everyone else who did the same thing...got home about 9pm...that was irritating...so i had a glass of wine and read my book even though it was past my bed time... :) i know i go to sleep early...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jess! Sounds like your training is really going well..yay! You mentioned that you like infinit and I just ordered my first batch. I'd be interested in knowing what you like about it and some of the formulation yours has.
If you're so inclined at some point could you/would you (please) email me?
runmecrazie at aol
Cathy