Tuesday, April 29, 2008

new week...last week of school!

monday am weights...felt really strong today...maybe it was the sunday afternoon off...but am consistently upping weights every two weeks or so...felt good...

went to office hours for some help with thermodynamics...i will be studying this until wednesday night...then it's time for the last chem exam...it is hard to believe it is the last week of school for the semester...then it is finals...mine are one the first week in May one the second...i guess as i look at the schedule one is on the first day of finals...one on the last...

monday night running w/o...we did intervals...5x~900 strong 200 recovery...that was tough...i could feel myself cramping up on the last two...just below the rib cage...i tried to do some expanding out of the diaphragm but that is hard to do when you are running strong...also i must remember to keep my arms down...i think i run with really bent elbows so my hands are even with my chest...not relaxed near my waist...coach kept reminding me to relax...it feels weird right now...but will get better i am sure...

made one of the standard get home late dinners of seared tuna tacos...i opted for the taco salad as my snacking while studying was a huge carb fest...and not necessarily complex...mmm oatmeal squares cereal...watched a little house MD as j says it really is the _same_ show every time...then i was so tired i wanted to cry...j was nice enough to do the dishes and send me to bed at 9pm...yeah i am sooo cool! :P

1 comment:

Amy said...

My coach keeps yelling at me to drop my arms when running, too. I swear it wasn't something I really did during marathon training. Maybe tri training feeds that tendency somehow.