Tuesday, May 13, 2008

school's out for summer!

am swim at BSP 1600 a few lengths with strong to the diving board...mostly on my own...got to draft off bob on one length...that was nice...though he did get us close enough to someone for our hands to touch...weird...anyway i love swimming...so it is always a nice way to start the day...

put my first nick in my wet suit...it had to happen eventually i know...it still sucks...

just got home from finishing my last final for the semester...i am thrilled :) it was easy...so i think i accomplished my goal of all A's this semester...so i am going to skip my short bike this afternoon...well just push it to tomorrow...and have a Gin and Tonic to celebrate summer...and read something for fun...how novel...

1 comment:

chuckd said...

Congrats Jess!! You rock.

Here's a little ditty for ya by Alice....

School's out for summer
School's out forever
School's been blown to pieces

No more pencils
No more books
No more teacher's dirty looks

Out for summer
Out till fall
We might not go back at all

School's out forever
School's out for summer
School's out with fever
School's out completely