Thursday, May 1, 2008

Nudo!



















this past christmas j adopted an olive tree for me through nudo...it is kind of like joining a CSA..but instead of a weekly box of vegetables you get olive oil twice or is it thrice...during the year..

i think about my olive tree sometimes...i imagine what it would be like to go and visit it in its grove...but you know i am thankful that i have adopted this tree...i know it is getting all that it needs to live its best life...and the farmer is getting a bit of a living too :)

so as i am preparing to go to my chem exam last night...the UPS man drops by with...My OLIVE OIL!!! oh man...that made me happy...so i got 3 500mL cans and one 250mL...i really want to crack them open...so i guess now that classes are coming to an end for the semester...today is the last day...i have no excuse...i must bake some bread to dip into this yummy stuff direct from Italy...i'll let you know how it is...and how i did on my chem test too... :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Olive oil...yum!
Hope the test went well too.
You doing Shiner?
Cathy Bridge

Jess said...

hey cathy...no shiner for me this week...it's recovery :) got an 88 on my exam i am pleased thanks!

Amy said...

Cool! I never heard of nudo. How neato.