Thursday, May 29, 2008

offish week



















so i am allowing myself a week where i workout when i feel like it...cook a lot...eat...hang out with friends and take the weekend off...no alarm clocks...nothing...i know that if i don't take advantage of this week now...i am not going to have many more like it in the next 6ish months...

i did go to spin class this morning...that was fun...very few people...very sweaty...and a good workout...did about 10 minutes of yoga poses and that felt really good too...broke out the recovery drink today too...time to get started on the nutrition like a champ...keeping myself fueled...well..

gave the rocketship a bath...she was filthy...and as a reward for my happy cap tex i got some hot red pedals...oh yeah...i think they almost make up for the fact that my summer job just disappeared :( before i even started...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Do the fat study! Free $50. It's like the shortest, least-payingest summer job ever. That's not true, actually. I'm fairly sure I've had summer jobs that paid less.