Tuesday, August 11, 2009

click...


last tuesday night my two mile run off the bike made me feel so out of shape it was sad...i know that technically i am not out of shape but my legs just would not work for me...no turn over...very shuffle-y...no high knees or looking fast and strong...this week...well....something clicked coming off the bike tonight...i schooled that two miles...and it felt really good...at the moment...i am really liking my new training plan...it only lasts 10 weeks...but i like having a different goal...this reminds me how much i love running...and how helpful the swimming and the biking are to keeping my muscles flushed out and strong and ready to run...i have learned that there are things that i need to do to make my body ready to run 5-6 days a week...and i have actually been doing this stuff instead of doing it sometimes...feels good...and works...just a happy post about a happy workout...i will need it to look back on one day (soon) when it did not click...today i'll take it.

No comments: