Thursday, August 27, 2009

and now...


Yup...my fun 1.5 weeks of summer have come to an abrupt end...though i am hoping this semester is going to be a bit of a break (didn't i say this about my summer classes?!) ok well now i am really hoping this is the case...

so far classes seem good..i am taking

-community nutrition
-food service systems management
-food service systems management lab (the book for this is called "Food for Fifty")
-biochemistry
-nutritional sciences lab

i have had the first two on the list so far...today was my first day of food service...8am class...and our professor rolls in with coffee and hot chocolate for the class...and it was good coffee and i heard that the hot chocolate was yummy too...yeah, love nutrition classes

biochem this afternoon...and labs start next week...at least the pace will be a bit slower than the summer and that will be a relief...

i turned in my application for the coordinated program in dietetics today...this program allows me to intern through UT...doing rotations at different spots around town...and getting me prepared for my RD exam...i'm nervous...a lot of people apply...and there are not that many spots...i'm hoping for the best :D

now on to the reading that i have for classes tomorrow...back at it!

No comments: