Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Practicum...the Beginning

Today I started my practicum...it is the last step in the process to becoming an RD...well technically the second to last step if you count the RD exam that i will sit for this summer...anyway...it's getting really close to the end of things...and i am really excited about it...at this very moment it's tough as i don't know what my schedule is going to be...and it's hard to plan life and training around a non existent schedule but as my professor said to today " i basically have your a** for the next semester" ah...well fine...i'll get there...

but it was fun to be back in action so to speak today dusting off the cobwebs of enteral nutrition and nutrition assement and lab values and whatnot...at this point it's all new beginnings...and i'm ready..bring it

1 comment:

etg said...

I have a feeling you are going to feel VERY scheduled very soon :) Can't wait to hear about it!