Saturday, September 26, 2009

mistaken identity



j thought this was totally hilarious...i'm not so sure but i thought i would post any way....

so the other day about 7.30am i was in my rain jacket (green) and rain pants (black) on my bike on my way to school...on the road between my house and campus a car pulled up next to me and rolled down the window...first i thought they were going to ask me for directions...this has happened before...no big deal...no, that was not the case...here is the conversation as best i can remember....

Lady in car: why are you going away?

me: uh what?

lady: why are you riding away from school?

me: uh what do you mean?

lady: don't you go to the middle school down the street? why are you riding away from school...you should be going to school.

me: uh...i go to UT

lady: you don't go to the middle school that is the other way....are you sure you don't go there

me: uh yeah, i go to UT...

lady: (keeps talking then finally says) oh...and drives away

j can't stop laughing ... i'm not sure what i think...i mean...really...

2 comments:

Amy said...

hilarious. This lady was just out to help a strange middle-schooler? Too weird! Maybe all of your training is really keeping you young!

Unknown said...

Mistaken for a middle schooler...compliment?