Sunday, July 26, 2009

detox.needed.now.

this week has been all about a break for me...from some things that is...like my nutrition plan...lots of wine and cupcakes...a break from training...i think the most active thing i did was mow the grass (non-gas hand mower)and ride my bike to school...but unfortuantly no break from school...that is ok i don't know if i could have changed things that much and not freaked out completely...

today i just felt weird...like some one else entirely...i don't think my body likes not working out...and it's a good thing because tomorrow (monday) starts marathon training...and marathon training/racing nutrition plan...goodbye wine and cupcakes see ya in november...

and at the moment...i'm a little nervous of the goal i have set for my nutrition...but i know i can do it if i decide to...guess i just need to get through the first day as they say

cupcake detox...here we come

and please don't give me any even if i beg ;)

1 comment:

etg said...

No treats for you :) For what it's worth...I have 1,000% confidence that you can do just about whatever you put your mind to, Jess. I'll be there to encourage you along the way...and I'm sure you'll end up encouraging and inspiring me - as always. Here's to a new chapter beginning...TODAY!!