Friday, July 3, 2009

and another...

had another triathlon dream last night...

this must mean i need to get my race plan together for vineman...bike goes in sunday for a final tune up...and the training chart says "taper"...it feels like forever since i last raced...might get to do couples if i ever hear back from my partner from the T3 hat drawing...if not i might just race it myself just to get the cobwebs out...on erin's bike...since mine will be on the way to CA at that point...this is all still up in the air...but i think it would make me stop having whacked out dreams...where i am making my mom go and get my nutrition and running shoes...and etg is giving me a wetsuit...

1 comment:

etg said...

I'm always there for you, Jess! Wetsuit...no problem...maybe I should pack an extra for CDA next year, just in case :)