Thursday, April 23, 2009

things i need to learn and/or remember (not a complete list)

1. it's ok to let it go sometimes

2. not to take everything so seriously...(is that the same as #1?)

3. not to second guess myself...it only leads to error

4. take time to be proud of all that i have accomplished...big and small...i tend to forget them after they happen

5. the semester will end

6. embrace the hours when i can do nothing or anything

7. cupcakes are not always the answer

8. not to feel bad when my training numbers are in the low double digits for the week

9. it's really ok to skip a workout/class

10. that i know 100% of me wants to be a dietitian/athlete/wife/sister/daughter/friend (in no particular order)

11. baking is good for my soul

12. it feels good to play with clay

13. what getting a tattoo feels like

ok i could go on...and might later...but it's a start

1 comment:

Amy said...

"Less than optimal can still be acceptable"I like #7. And I'm so happy that I get to see you this weekend! Twice!