Saturday, December 15, 2007

18!

wow, i ran 18 miles today. that is a crazy feeling. the ice bath felt good, really good, after todays run. my legs were feeling stiff (quads, abductors, knees) on the last mile or two but i felt good other than that.

thanks to Jeremiah for sticking with me till the end... i left Chuck Eric and John at the MacDo (i totally think John bought some McMuffins) early on (chuck did you say "go kick ass" or "don't run too fast"? both were fitting) and was glad to catch up with some other folks that i know.

i can proudly say that i did it and biked home to tell the tale. my feet are tired so no dance parties tonight but looking forward to a nice dinner out and some sleep in time on sunday. who knows maybe i will sleep past 7am...

1 comment:

chuckd said...

I did say..."don't run too fast" (because your our little speedster) but yes "go kick some ass" would have been just as fitting. lol.

way to kick butt on the run yesterday. I had a blast. great run. and yes Wow!! we ran 18 miles. seems really crazy.

I test rode another bike today. Kestrel Evoke. I like it. It was hard to get out the door today, as I was tired from yesterday's run. But once out and riding I felt great.

Congrats on the bike purchase. You scored big time on that bike.

later,

chuck