Thursday, December 3, 2009

lab results

i have been posting a lot of food these days...and thanks to logan's whining i'm giving you a non food post...that is until tomorrow...so there..

had to go to the doctor just to get a check up, do some blood work and get my vaccinations started for my internship...i need one series that takes 6 months to complete so i thought i might as well start them now...

didn't like the place i had been going so i went to texas sports and family medicine...wow...overall a very good doctor experience...about a 30 second wait in the totally empty waiting room (as compared to a full waiting room of people coughing on me...and waiting 45 minutes) very nice nurses and doctors...and best of all (well after two shots uhm ouch...and blood taken) i got my lab results the next day...i am very happy with my cholesterol levels and everything else looks great too...sometimes it is just nice to know that the things i have been doing for my body pay off...

what is also really nice is that after i got the call they put my labs in the mail to me...i got them today...and i think it is so cool that i know how to read them...i learned this stuff in some of my classes...and wow...i remember and know what all these lines mean...makes me smile...

what also makes me smile is that i had my very last biochem class today...and other than the final i am fully done with all of my hard science...i have learned a lot...and finally feel like i am using my brain properly...and feel very accomplished....especially with this class...so i get tomorrow to play then it's study hard for a week with one final wednesday and one next saturday....i think i can manage...though it's hard to believe that i am actually going to get a break soon...and well...going to take full advantage of my vacation time...i hope :D

No comments: