Friday, June 5, 2009

What I did on my Summer Vacation

well...it was a short and sweet vacation from school...so not a whole lot!...but some things have happened that are worth mentioning...

first, i survived my semester, completely mentally exhausted but managed to pull 5 A's and a B (let me tell you this was a B by half a point...and no there was no arguing that could have been done)...granting me University honors for the semester...yeah!

second, i took advantage of doing nothing (and trying really hard not to feel guilty about it) and napping when ever possible for more than ten minutes...

third, i have been baking a lot and actually saying yes to invitations for dinners, etc with friends...figure i better do that now...cause in 6 months i will be IM training again...i have decided to sign up for IMCd'A for 2010...let us cross fingers that i can sign up on-line

...saw the indigo girls with some great friends :D so fun!

...have been training hard and getting excited about Vineman...and the french laundry reservations we have for that evening...

...started my summer internship

...dug in the yard and moved some dirt with my new (to me) wheel barrow

and now i'm back to class...i started yesterday with anatomy and physiology I ...it's everyday with lab two days a week...we cover a semester in 5 weeks...eek...A&P II comes next...for the second half of the summer...even though this is crazy i don't think it will be anywhere near as stressful as last semester :)

happy summer!

1 comment:

Me said...

A&P is actually really interesting if you have any interest in the human body. It is a lot of stuff to remember and it is nothing but rote memorization.