Friday, May 8, 2009

Last Day!

Just finished my last class of the semester...now i just have to study for finals...i am so happy to be coming to the end of this round...somehow i will make it through finals...hopefully without too much of a freak out... :D

so in between my 1 year triathlon anniversary (racing Rookie on sunday)...mother's day...love ya!...and celebrating the last class of the semester i will get to some studying...at the moment though i think a nap is in order...

due to racing this weekend...i did my long ride/brick on thursday and my long run this morning (13 miles starting at 5am!) i bet there are very few other students who were doing that this morning...or who were wearing compression socks to class today...hot! in more ways than one

1 comment:

etg said...

Yeah! You're really in the home stretch now :) Know you are ready to put this semester behind you. I predict you will rock your exams! (And I suspect I was the only person on my plane flight wearing compression socks...yes, it is sexy. Glad you ran with/in front of us today!)