Friday, November 23, 2007

Turkey Trotting and Whatnot



the chilly morning temperatures did not deter me or 10,000 of my closest friends in austin from running in the turkey trot according to my watch i ran the course in 40.41...i was happy with that and was feeling good after the race...hanging out with paul watching chuck, john, amy, liz, jeff, and a few others cross the finish line until the wind picked up...yikes!...then spent a really great afternoon with j cooking up a storm...setting my first thanksgiving table (most of them have been buffet style in past years) and feeling cozy in our little house here...hosted 5 others for dinner and everyone seemed to have a great time...after our share of tasty foods...there were a few heated rounds of guitar hero on the wii....amy will soon be a guitar legend...i can't say the same about me...so the turkey stock is bubbling away, i have already had my first round of leftovers and will not buy a thing today...i love thanksgiving :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy Thanksgiving!